Who are we?
Just as you subscribe to listen to music or watch series, now Bipi offers you the new way of owning a car: the subscription. Our aim? To revolutionise the automobile sector by adapting to the needs of each person. We are working every day to become an international benchmark company, already offering services in Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands and United Kingdom.
Would you like to become a part of the movement that is going to change the automotive world? Keep reading
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Buyer to join our Planning & Growth Department. If you want to be part of a digital company in full international expansion and you have a good level of english... This could be your opportunity!
We need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics or a related discipline
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Languages: English (C1/bilingual) and Spanish (C2/bilingual).
- Passion for the automotive sector
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
- Strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
What will you do on a day-to-day basis at Bipi?
As part of the Planning & Pricing team, you will be in charge of:
- Establishment of objectives, analysis of KPIs, as well as the study and definition of areas of improvement in the purchasing policy.
- Creation and monitoring of the link with key interlocutors, analysis of the different vehicle offers taking into account our margins and benchmark in order to negotiate the best options that are in line with the established objectives of the commercial strategy.
- Building a high-quality supplier resource library, ensuring that all needs can be efficiently implemented, and continuing to optimize efficiency, cost and quality.
- Guarantee a stock of vehicles in line with the requirements of our customers, as well as the competitiveness through the comparison of internal and external costs with those of the competition.
- Achieve procurement goals and cost savings while meeting profit plan objectives
- Negotiate contract prices and terms of business with suppliers.
This way we can offer you the best professional experience
- Personal and professional development in one of the fastest growing European companies in a start-up environment: we have opened 5 countries and doubled the number of employees. You will work on the product in constant evolution and you will see the results of your work.
- Work on products that have a real and direct impact on the business: everything you do will have immediate repercussions.
- 2 days of remote working per week and a centrally located office well connected by public transport.
- Friday off the week of your birthday.
- Flexible remuneration with Cobee: food, transport, childcare and training.
- Free private health insurance from the first year.
- Team buildings and company events.
- Special prices on our fleet of vehicles.
- full-day-work every Friday of the year.